Future Research Talent (FRT) 2022 program will provide selected Indian students with an opportunity to pursue a collaborative research project remotely with supervisors from The Australian National University (ANU), for a period of 10-12 weeks, in a range of Science, Health and Medicine disciplines. The FRT is a competitive and prestigious program attracting the best students from top tier Indian institutions. The program allows students to form international connections and develop research skills at Australia’s best university (QS World University Rankings 2022).
Research areas – 2022 round
- Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Mathematical Sciences
- Medical / Biomedical Research
- Physics and Engineering
- For more information click here
- 2022 FRT round will offer projects that will be conducted remotely. Scholars will not travel to ANU and will not receive any monetary award/stipend.
- Pre-approval from supervisory staff at ANU is not necessary and ANU academic staff should not be contacted by the applicants.
- The International office IITD will be nominating up to 10 students for this program.
Deadline for application: Feb 28, 2022
Announcement of Names of Nominated Students: March 7, 2022
Nominated students to complete application at ANU site: March 20, 2022